Chad got a Wii fit from his folks for Christmas (he really wants to make it into his wetsuit this summer). I never would have thought I would want one too. But, I LOVE it! I think I am going to apply for a sales rep position with Nintendo- after the results shine through that is! We are really getting a workout on this thing and anyone who is curious (if you can brave the results of your balance test and BMI, should come have a try), you'll want one too!
Here I am getting ready for another round of aerobics- it's my forte- hula hopping is not however! (That is Paul Sorenson in the background- he loves Triathlons! Crazy guy, I guess he's my motivation).
*(I will post that on the recipe blog)
Ryley loved his musical activity table and hopefully he will have the desire to stand and use it!
***********************
We had a wonderful Christmas dinner (ham, fancy jello and green salad, fattening sodium filled potatoes) for lunch yesterday and we are so thankful for the time we have together with family. I also made my first ever, and certainly not last, apple cobbler... It was perfect since I hate pies all because of the detail and delicacy of the crust!
Ryley loved his musical activity table and hopefully he will have the desire to stand and use it!
Our holiday couldn't have been any better.



1 comments:
Hmmm! that apple cobbler looks good!I have to get the recipe soon...hee!hee! Ryley look so focus playing with his toys.His so cute!
Post a Comment