Wednesday, January 14, 2009

{Cookie Time}

Yes, it's that time of year. The Girl Scouts are selling cookies! If you're interested let me know and I will send a cute little sales girl your way.My faves-$4 a box
The girls are raising money for their troop. They are going to do something with the money that will make the world a better place like plant trees and flowers.

4 comments:

Courtney B said...

i want cookies!!!!!!!!! mmmmmm... samoas!

The Hadley Family said...

Have Maisey give me a call and we will order a couple of boxes. I can pay her on Sunday if she will stop by the library.

Chris and Melanie said...

I wish you hadn't posted these!! hahaha. I LOVEEEEEE girl scout cookies. Ssoooo yummy. :)

The Sorensons said...

I totally forgot to get you the money! I will on Friday! By the way the chips and dip look TASTEY!!!!!