Even if you are well aware and outraged about the Consumer Product Safety Act and the devastating impact it will have on tons of people, you have to read this post!
Omgsh!!! I can't believe I haven't heard about this!!! That is CRAZY!!!! I have always been annoyed with law makers wanting to outlaw our rights to own a gun....oh my heck this is so much worse!!! Talk about taking away our freedoms. Way scary.
I've heard about this and it impacts our little clothing business. We've already clearanced everything and plan on making other things from here on out. I think things might change as they see the impact it's having. It's sort of rediculous really.
2 comments:
Omgsh!!! I can't believe I haven't heard about this!!! That is CRAZY!!!! I have always been annoyed with law makers wanting to outlaw our rights to own a gun....oh my heck this is so much worse!!! Talk about taking away our freedoms. Way scary.
I've heard about this and it impacts our little clothing business. We've already clearanced everything and plan on making other things from here on out. I think things might change as they see the impact it's having. It's sort of rediculous really.
Post a Comment