This post is certainly out of order but to special to be forgotten! New Year's Eve is always relaxing and uneventful, yet special. This New Years Eve marked our 3 year Temple Sealing. We consider the date to be our anniversary and we will never forget it.
To celebrate we went and visited Pittock Mansion. Oh, how amazing! I loved it! Many people don't know that at Christmas it is extra unique since it is full decked out in colors of the season. I love architecture and decor (note: my own style is not a reflection of what I truly admire) so it was two beautiful things in one- and everywhere! There were Christmas trees in almost every room and every one of these pictures is a different one.
Later that night we spent a couple quiet hours with 2 other couples and retired shortly after 12am. Which is kind of funny because that is early on a normal night for us but we were spent. Maisey made it to the New Year as we ended 2008 watching new flicks we got for Christmas. Last year ended peacefully and the new year began the same. Let's hope it's a good, prosperous one!



2 comments:
That place looks awesome. Are kids welcome?
Wow! where is that place at?Its beautiful!Look like oyu ugys had fun! Hey girl how are you? Listen I just wanted to thank you for everything!Your an amazing friend. I know sometimes I get so wrapped up with my own things.I can't see hardly anything and I do appriciate your thoughts and concerns.Like I say your amazing!Thank you so much for always checking up on me and making me feel better.I love getting comments from you.I really do!You always uplifts my spirit.Thank you so much!
Post a Comment