Monday, January 12, 2009

{Quatama Pride}

On Friday night Maisey's school had a New Year open house. She had a blast jumping on the inflatable, getting her hair painted in stripes with the school colors, receiving a fake tattoo (which she had for an hour- I really hate those ugly things), eating cotton candy, and watching The Top Notch Cheerleaders (ages ranging from 6 to 13). It was probably the coolest school function I've been to, but then again I love watching little kids perform.
An awesome clown (who's face happens to be partially covered in this photo) tied the kids balloons.
Maisey's got Coyote Pride.
The worldly but "cool" hair color.

She wanted to jump and slide all night with her friend Sammy but since "Pump It Up" (see posts down) was the next day, we made her leave the gym and mingle.

1 comments:

Courtney B said...

yay quatama! looks like it was a lot of fun :)

i wonder if any of our kids showed up. maisey is so cute!