Sunday, November 21, 2010

{bosom buddy}

This week my bosom buddy moved to Idaho. Despite the fact I've known it was coming for months, it doesn't make it any easier.In anticipation for this day (which was actually yesterday), I have been going solo and crafting a little on my own(without my buddy)- or rather with my mini sidekick Maisey!
Maisey and I found some crafts for her (you know what they say, when you're down, serve), so I helped her jump start the holiday. Chad put up lights, we had egg nog and holiday cookies, and we worked on these little projects.

Half of a garland made from cool holiday candy, and cling wrap.
And, a Christmas tree of mints for her teacher.

I will miss "My Jamie" (I sound like the Church kids), but I know we will always be kindred spirits!(Halloween 2010)

1 comments:

Adrianna said...

'Ma Jamie...' *Sigh* We will all miss her cutie patootie... I know I will never be a replacement, but I might want to be more social during the day if you have time- for crafts and sewing and such...