Sunday, November 21, 2010

{down time}

A little over a week ago a bad cold hit our house and wiped some of us out. Ry had a terrible cough and an inverted ear, Chad and I had sore throats and sinus, and I went through 5 boxes of "Kleenex" which each contained 130+ in each box, depending on the size (I know, TMI), but it really got me! And Maisey, she escaped it and even got her flu shot!
However, I enjoyed the down time. We didn't leave the house or barely get dressed for two consecutive days, and Ry was literally going crazy and begging to go to the grocery store- or anywhere we would take him.
We read lots of books, spent about 6 hours between 2 days looking for my new cell phone (it must have gone out of the house with my bag of Kleenex because it's the only thing that left the afternoon it went missing)- thus re-organising closets while Ry played in the dryer and laundry basket. Since then, every organizational basket has had it's contents expelled so it can be used as a bus or some other mode of transpiration.
10 days later and we were finally better and able to enjoy the weekend!

0 comments: