Sunday, November 14, 2010

{Madeline Brooke}

On Saturday we attended Madeline's baptism. We've been friends with this family for over five years now.
It's weird how "fate" works sometimes. We met them in Hood River, then they moved to Dufur, then to Salem, then back to Dufur. Next, we moved to the city, and since then they purchased a new home in Forest Grove. I don't know how long they will stay here once Paul is done with his PhD, but it doesn't really matter because we will always be friends at heart- regardless, of how often we see eachother. Maddie and Paul Maisey is so excited to get baptized in 6 months! She still hasn't quit talking about Paige's baptism (Madeline's big sister- above) which was a year and a half ago. It's so fun to watch kids grow up. I have pictures of these girls at bbq's, the swimming pool, in the bath together, and at the blessings of all the siblings to follow. Between the two families there are 3 girls and 4 boys.
Jenny and I. Jenny is the person who inspired me to learn to bake. We use to say we wanted to own a bakery together- we are a sweet combination... We both LOVE to entertain! Maisey and I before we left. Unfortunately, Chad had to stay home with Ryley who was sick. I'm so glad we were able to share in this special event. Maisey was beaming the entire time. We are excited for June and Maisey is already thinking about what kind of dress she wants for the occasion, of course!
Below: A couple old pics of the girls, but not too old since I don't remember where to find my really old pics after I've scanned them into my computer!

I love photos and the stories they tell.

1 comments:

The Sorensons said...

thanks for being so sweet and putting that on here! I love you and am so glad we have become friends!!!