So, I have been posting more lately and my counter is rising. It is likely my sudden interest in blogging will soon slow due to upcoming scheduling, or loss of interest. So, please, leave me a comment (regardless of whether or not I know you) if you want to make my day.
And for the heck of it, here is tomorrows "day."
6:00 AM Rise, shower, read scriptures
6:40 AM Wake the girl
7:35 AM Get the girl on the bus
9:30 Play date and help a friend with fabric covered jewelry and jewelry repair
-Next, go to Costco
12 PM lunch
12:30 PM Ry nap
-Interim: take care of household responsibilities
2:15 PM leave to get M from school and take to dance
3:00 PM M's Hip Hop
3:45 PM Drive M to Girl Scouts
- Interim: Go home and start dinner
5 PM- Chad pick M up from Girl Scouts
5:30 PM Dinner
-Interim: Homework/ family scripture study
6:15 leave for PTA meeting
- ?: Home
- Pack for Friday
It's true, I take M to two lessons on this days which isn't typical, but all my days are jam packed. It's a good thing Ry isn't school age!
Simplify. I am working on it and things do run like a well oiled machine- most of the time!



3 comments:
You busy girl, we need to hang out again sometime. Our boys need more chances to play together too. Maybe next week sometime?
I'm so excited for Friday! I can't believe you have time for fun with your schedule. It must be a "well oiled machine". PS I love this background.
Girl, you so crazy! :) Let's hang out at Kristy's the same day next week.
Post a Comment