This past weekend we enjoyed ourselves (as usual) at Adam and Carey's house for a great day filled of fun, family, and food (the 3 F's- I may have coined a new term)! We love the water and we love spending time with family- things couldn't have been better!
Daddy and Ryley lounging.
Oma and Ryley. Ryley tried to hold it together for the picture but I was too slow. I took this during a water balloon fight and that's what it sounded like- a fight. He is very sensitive to noise and other people besides Mom, Dad, and Maisey. Hopefully he will come out of his shell.
A picture of Maisey practicing posing for senior photos. Look how poised she looks holding that water balloon.
The guys (in the back drop and shirtless) spent hours playing "Texas Washers" (as usual)! They have all loved the game since they discovered it 3 or so years ago.
Thank you Adam and Carey for your ongoing hospitality. The BBQ was great and the games were super fun!



3 comments:
That picture of Maisy is so precious. It looks like you guys are having lots of fun in the sun!
It was a great day for water this weekend huh? We went to the beach three days in a row! I would have LOVED going swimming in a clean swimming pool. :)
Rachel,
You are quite the writer! It's so nice to see what you and your family are up to these days. I love you blog...maybe you could teach me some of your cool tricks on how to make it super fun like yours!
Love ya,
Ang
Post a Comment