Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Come On Baby Light My Fire"

These days I'm trying to spice up "the blog" as I like to refer to this little "hobby" of mine. This hobby is all I have time for, and I thoroughly enjoy it. One thing I recently added was a "Picture of the Week", and a "Did You Know" blurb. Maybe this will keep the fire burning! I know most of my readers do not leave comments (which are the funnest part- I am like a kid receiving mail from the postman) but I do appreciate the frequent mention of "the blog" so that I know I am not writing to myself or boring everyone.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I'm the same way, I check my blog every day and hope to get comments. I know people are visiting because of my live feed widget. I'm starting to wonder if maybe there's just too much disconnect because it's a delayed response and on a different page. I keep thinking that I'm going to change to the comment option that you get a pop up window.

Chris and Melanie said...

I'm a comment goo roo too! I love reading your posts and seeing updates on your kiddies. :)

The Sorensons said...

Okay I am here in Denton and having a blast. No pool time YET! Madeline broke out in an alergic reaction from the benadryl and I am hoping sometime soon tonight maybe to update my blog of pictures! Miss you

The Sorensons said...

Hey YOU thanks for always writing in my blog!!! I think you are the only one who ever reads them. So I need your address I am sending Maisey and you guys some post cards that I think you guys will really enjoy!!!