As of today I am done with school until September 29th. I know time will go by super quick and I have a ton of things I want to do during this next couple of weeks. The first is to have and get this garage sale over with, and then after that, read, read, and read. Growing up I never enjoyed reading. My Grandma would buy me books just hoping I would love it like she did, but that never really happened. Although, I do like reading anything that has to do with parenting, the medical/childbirth realm, and most school related readings. Oh, what about my scriptures, I almost always read them daily but I plan on devoting more of my time to them in the future as well. Over the last few months I have added to an ongoing stack of reading materials that have interested me. Right now, priority goes to the parenting support books. I just need to be prepared with new tools in case I need them in the upcoming months. Along with that, many Ensigns and other magazines and journals. I plan on having some personal time when everyone is in bed to watch a movie, blog, and just do what seems interesting to me. I hope I don't sound selfish but it's vacation!
4 years ago



2 comments:
You DESERVE a vacation girl!!! Enjoy all the time you can get to yourself. Have you read the Twilight series? I want to get the 4th volume BAD!!!!
Okay Rachel I'm all cought up and boy you have been busy. Ryley is so darn cute as is Maisey and the wedding pictures are amazing. I need to get married again ;) Well all is well since we last talked 20 minutes ago. Chat again soon
Post a Comment