As I was cooking dinner last night, Chad yelled, "Honey come look at this!" as he does often when I'm cooking dinner. That seems to be the time when everything "Big" happens, i.e. when Ryley started rolling, etc,... Ryley is now making an attempt to crawl... It was quite entertaining and after several bouts of laughing, I remembered my camera (for Family entertainment)! Maisey never crawled (she walked before 9 months and crawled once, the day after walking), so we are excited and amused to watch such a developmental milestone. From our experience, (mind you we don't have any), we aren't sure how long the process generally takes. In the meantime, we will continue to cheer Ryley on, and help him out as we did after taking the clip, by removing the blanket from under him.



2 comments:
Ryley is getting so BIG!!! He will be crawling up and down the hallway in no time, hopefully we will be up there to see that for ourselves soon!
Give him kisses from Grandma & Grandpa Clark XOXOXO
Oh YAY!!!!! I just cannot believe he's old enough to be crawling!! You need to come visit so we can see this cutie in person! :)
Post a Comment