Saturday, August 30, 2008

Synchronized Swimming

As the Olympics rolled around I pulled up and watched some Synchronized Swimming on the web. Maisey watched too and fell in love with it. We watched some interviews and in one of them a swimmer said she started training at 6. Since then, Maisey keeps talking about practicing so she can take lessons when she is 6! I keep telling her that I don't think they have Synchronized swimming around here, but she is determined to find an instructor. Until then however, I have to be her partner! And boy do we look good together! Unfortunately for you, I could not record myself (can you feel the sarcasm?) but I was able to get a clip of Maisey.

Our Future Olympian!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maisey, you are just like Ariel, The Little Mermaid!!!

Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa Clark
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I have a google alert set up for synchronized swimming since my daughters are completely nuts over this sport I like to see what is happening in the synchro world. I took a peek at your profile and if you are from Beaverton OR, there is a synchro club in your area: http://thillssynchroclub.org/

Terri from Minnesota