Sunday, August 3, 2008

Coloma-Clark Wedding

This past weekend we celebrated the marriage of my cousin Justin to his fiancee Sheena. We had a great time as we always do at weddings and Clark family events. Friday was rehearsal dinner, Saturday the wedding, and Sunday a big family breakfast. Maisey always talks about missing Eugene and I think it's because she thinks all that goes on down there non-stop celebrating!Rehearsal dinner in my aunt and uncle's backyard. The Bride and Groom's first dance. The delicious cake from my favorite bakery.
The tables had bamboo thank yous at each place setting and the center pieces varied table-to- table. They were all pretty and unique.
A friend had these wine bottles personalized as a gift to the Bride and Groom with one of their engagement pictures and date displayed on it.
There were several ponds at this location and they were married in front of one. (In the background on the table are supplies for a sand unity arrangement that they incorporated into their ceremony.)
A shot of the crowd. I sat in the back row of the groom's side because it was hot and sunny. The programs were fans which was a pretty creative idea for an August wedding.
The kids.

My "little" sister and I. (We're 11 years apart)

The End

OR

The beginning of a new life as husband and wife for Justin and Sheena.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful weekend.
Rachel, you forgot to point out that YOU did an amazing job (as always) of cooking and helping in so many ways to make our family celebrations the memorable events they are!!!!

I love you,
Mom
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Mom. I LOVE all of the many get togethers we have... I am so glad to be able to contribute- even if I am multi-tasking like a crazy woman with the kids.