Friday, December 12, 2008

{No Sew}

You too can make this easy no sew tutu! Of course this is another homemade Christmas gift. They are so cheap on the wallet, which makes it more than practical during these rough times! I used about 7 yards of fabric ($1.49 a yard), but I had 50% off Joanne's coupons from my e-mail. If you want it really full, use at least 5 yards for your ballerina! I use to sew these things and it was not fun... So much bunching and so much work! Mix it up for the holidays (my favorite was for a 4th of July parade once, in red, white, and navy) and get ready for birthday parties to come! Just be sure you have chatty company or a good flick!

3 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Cute! I need to become crafty like that. As for the hair dresser...she is local. It is called Traci's Hair Studio, and it is on Canyon Road. Traci and her sister Jessica are the hair dressers there. I hear they both do a great job, but Traci was the one who did mine. She was really friendly and a great conversationalist. =) We will (at least we hope) finally be back to church on Sunday, so I can't wait to see you then!

Anonymous said...

It turned out really well, I used your advice and tied it really tight. these are so cute.

Aaron said...

Too cute! I can't wait to do one for my girls