Tuesday, December 9, 2008

{Zoolights 2008}

Last night for FHE we went to Oregon Zoo with four other families. The temperature outside was perfect. We usually freeze or get rained on so it was a pleasant and welcomed change. After conning 21 people into buy train tickets, we were quite disappointed. Many of the strains of lights weren't lit, but the ride in itself is always fun if you ask me. Afterwards we took a walk around the grounds and the babies all fell off to sleep. The other children if they are like mine, probably nodded of before reaching the on ramp. It was a beautiful sight- both the peace in quiet in the car and the lights all together!

4 comments:

Adrianna said...

We had a lot of fun! Thanks Guenthers!

Chris and Melanie said...

Wow, I have never been to the Zoo at night! Sounds FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks really cool, we've been wanting to head over there. You're such a good party planner.

The Hadley Family said...

That looks so fun! I remember taking our kids on the Zoolight's train. I want to go again myself:)