Do you remember the corner Maisey "backed me into" when she only asked Santa for one thing last year? Before hand I pleaded with her to ask for a couple things so Santa would have wiggle room... Well, this year, again, she only asked for one thing. Luckily, Oma and Opa bought her that gift and so she will be pleasantly surprised when she opens it after Christmas. She did remind me however, as she cupped her mouth immediately following her visit, "Remember I still have that list though" with a big smile on her face! She said she didn't have time to tell him anything else (there were only 2 people in line including us), but I think she is just so delighted to be in his presence, she forgets about her requests (I don't have any complaints about that).
Ryley wasn't digging Santa, but the picture was worth it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment