A couple holidays a year (Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas) I make sugar cookies for us (and friends) to decorate. It all started with Christmas cookies a couple years back when we lived 3 hours away from my family. My Grandma has hosted a cookie decorating "party" every year of my life (with all of her 9 grandchildren) for as long as I can remember- it's tradition. Now, as much as I hate making the cookies, I like the fun of watching the kids decorate them with ample amounts of frosting and sprinkles. This year Maisey spent a good hour plus on hers... She is pretty meticulous with her creations.
83 regular size sugar cookie and I don't remember how many mini cookies Maisey made!
We missed our little sick friends that couldn't make it and we will catch them another time... Tis the season!
Metal cookie cutters are also great for cutting out sandwiches, other food, and play dough!
We love this season!



0 comments:
Post a Comment